Taking project photos is a great way to bring your customer into the experience. There are two ways to add photos to your project.
- Desktop - First, make sure your pictures have been loaded onto your computer from your camera. Click on the project you wish to add picture to via the Customer Dashboard. Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the option to add project photos button. Click on the add project photos button and select the photos you wish to add. Then click upload. This will load your photos to the project. Loading times may vary depending on the size and quantity of photos.
- Mobile App - To add project photos via smartphone, you must download the Buildaga App from the Apple or Google Play store. Once you have accessed your account on your app, go to the project album page and click on the camera icon. From there you will have the option of taking a photo or loading a photo from your phone's photo gallery. Once you have taken your photo or selected you photos, the photos will automatically load into your project photo album.
When adding punch tasks and details, go to your customer's project page via the Customer Dashboard. Click on the Punch you would like to add sub-tasks to. This will allow you to add project tasks and any details you would like your customer to know.
To add a Punch or Milestone, go to your Customer Dashboard page and click on the desired customer's project. From the Project Details page, you are able to click on the Plus symbol which will open a new line item. Insert your desired name for the Punch or Milestone and click save.
There are multiple ways to communicate with your contractor. On the contractors profile page from the Contractor Dashboard your will be able to find the following methods for communication.
- Tasks - In order to keep organized messaging, go to your project page. Click on a punch related to your reason for contacting your contractor. Within each punch you will see a task and on the right hand side you will see a communication box. Click the communication box to open a chat window. Insert your message and click the send button. This will send a message notification to the contractor alerting them on their desktop and mobile device.
- Phone/Text - In order to call your contractor, go to your contractors profile page and locate the phone number listed. Via landline or smartphone, call or text the number provided by the contractor.
- Email - On the contractors profile page, you will be able to see the email address provided by the contracting company. You may copy this email address and send a personal email from your personal email account.
- Face-to-face - Although Buildaga is a great product, human face-to-face interaction is a must. Contact your contractor using any of the methods above to schedule a meeting.
In order to update your information, go to your profile settings page. This is located on the dropdown in the settings tab in the top right corner. Your profile settings page will allow you to update any information once you click the "Save" button
As a Customer/Homeowner, simply click on your Contractor Dashboard tab located on the navigation bar at the top of the screen. This will allow you to see all of the Contractors working on your projects.
As a Contractor, click on your Customer Dashboard tab located on the navigation bar at the top of the screen. From there you will be able to see the name of the current projects at the bottom of each customer. In order access a project click on the name of the project at the bottom of the customer you choose. This will open the project details, milestone/punch list, and photos.
To create a project, click on your customers profile. If you have not created a customer please go to the "How do I add a customer" section and follow the steps. On your customers profile page click the "add project" button. This will allow you to insert the name of the project, as well as, project milestones/punches, tasks and project photos.
In order to change your password, click on your profile settings page to in the top right corner of your screen. From this page you can type in your old password and the new one you would like to change it to. Once you have your new password inserted, click save. An email confirmation will be sent to your email address notifying you that your password has been changed. You may then logout and log back in with your new password.
Simply click the following link to sign up. Be sure you click the tab at the top to recognize whether you would like to sign up as a construction company/contractor or a homeowner. Once you have determined your profile type, you can begin filling out your login information. Click the Signup button when you've inserted and confirmed all of your information.
Buildaga is a mobile application which bridges the communication gap between contracting companies and their customer base.
Contractor’s applications are linked by unique IDs and the customers email address.
In order edit your profile, simply click on the My Profile button on the top ribbon. On the My Profile page, click the edit marker button on the top right of your profile information. Once you have made your changes, click Submit at the bottom.
To create a new customer and profile, click on the Customer Dashboard on the top ribbon. On the top right of the screen, click Add New Customer. Fill out the customers information and click Next. This saves your new customers information. After clicking Next, you may begin adding Punches or milestones to the project.
To create a new project for a current customer, begin by clicking on the Customer Dashboard tab on the top ribbon Click on the customer you would like to add the project to At the top right click on the New Project button Add a project title and review the customers information and click save
- We are here for you. We provide 1 on 1 support to make sure you have all the answers you need to succeed.
- Need technical support? Not a problem. We are comprised of technical experts who will work 1 on 1 with you to make sure you have the tools and resources you need to use Buildaga to it’s full potential.
- Have peace of mind when it comes to billing. Our automated payment system won’t let the hassles of billing get in the way of your business. We can help to resolve any billing issues quickly and easily 24/7.